We have mentioned a few tips for trouble free website use as below. Best way to test your system compatibility with our website is by viewing our Free Course here. If you have any specific question which is not answered here you may post on the Support Forum to seek reply.
We have tested this website on systems having the following configurations:
Windows based systems:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Processor: Duo Core 2 or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM and more
- Browser: Mozzila Firefox 15.0.1, Google Chrome.
Android based systems:
- Operating System: Android Version 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10
- You need a broadband connection (operational bandwidth 256 kbps or above) for seamless video playback.
- In order to play videos, the Adobe Flash Player plugin must be functional in your browser. Please visit the Adobe website to ensure that the plugin (preferably latest version) is installed and functioning in your system.
- We recommend use of Google Chrome over other browsers. You may download Google Chrome here.
- Due to the fact that iPad and iPhone do yet not support Adobe Flash, you won't be able to watch our course using Apple handheld devices at this time.